How can I save on toll notice fees?
If you've travelled on a Sydney toll road without a valid tolling account or pass, you may inadvertently find yourself with a handful of toll notices to pay.
If that's you, you can use an e-TAG account to pay your outstanding Sydney toll notices. You'll receive a discount on the admin fee when you transfer the toll notices to your account.
The discount will vary depending on the toll road you've used.
For Westlink M7 you'll pay an admin fee of $1.90 for a first notice or $2.90 for a follow-up notice.
For all other Sydney toll roads you'll pay $1.10 for a first notice and $2.20 for a follow-up notice.
Already have an e-TAG?
- Search for outstanding Toll Notices
- Ensure your account has enough funds to cover the cost of the tolls and transfer fee
- Select Charge these trips to my tag account and use your account number and e-TAG number to complete the form
Don't have an e-TAG account?
- Open a Roam Express e-TAG account online
- Once you've received your e-TAG in the mail, search for outstanding toll notices
- Ensure your new account has enough funds to cover the cost of the tolls and transfer fee
- Select Charge these trips to my tag account and use your account number and e-TAG number to complete the request
This offer is only available for toll notices less than 2 years old. This offer does not apply if your unpaid toll notices have already been referred to a debt collection agency, or if the total amount of tolls and admin fees you owe exceeds $250, and/or you have more than 10 unpaid toll notices owing against your licence plate number.