You need an account or pass to pay for Sydney toll road travel. If you’re planning regular travel you can open a tag account or buy a pass to cover any future trips on Sydney toll roads. If you've already travelled on a toll road, here's how you can pay.

Already travelled?

Travelled within the last 3 days?
If you've travelled on a Sydney toll road within the last 3 days, you can buy a Visitor's e-PASS to pay for your toll road travel.

Travelled more than 3 days ago?
A toll notice will be sent to the registered owner of the vehicle you were driving at the time.

Planning future travel?

Buy a Visitor's e-PASS

Purchase an e-PASS for access to all Sydney toll roads for up to 30-days (unless extended).

Open an e-TAG account

Our e-TAG accounts cover you for travel on any toll road in Australia.

Commercial accounts

We have options for small to large businesses.

Learn about commercial accounts

Our e-TAG accounts and passes have you covered

With an Roam Express e-TAG account or pass you are covered for travel on any Sydney toll road, including the Eastern Distributor, Cross City TunnelHills M2Lane Cove TunnelMilitary Road E-RampsM5 South-West MotorwaySydney Harbour Bridge & Harbour Tunnel and Westlink M7. You are also covered across Australia including travel on Melbourne and Brisbane toll roads.